Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is a family of 26 schools, a Sixth Form and a Teaching School.
As a Trust, we work to ensure that the missionary work of Blessed Nicholas Postgate continues to bear witness. All of our schools are making a significant and positive impact on our pupils and our staff devote time, energy and resources to develop the schools and colleges in our parishes.
It is essential that we acknowledge that as a Trust we have a Catholic identity in all our schools and that all our schools are unique. We are a caring Trust, dedicated to academic excellence, and the spiritual and moral development of our pupils. Our sound principles ensure that all our schools are learning environments that allow for the academic, physical and spiritual development of all pupils.
Our teachers pride themselves on providing opportunities for every pupil and young person to make sustained progress through well planned, highly challenging and motivating lessons. We offer a safe nurturing experience where there is an acceptance at all levels of the need to keep everyone safe and we understand the importance of positive behaviour.
As a Catholic multi-academy trust for the Diocese of Middlesbrough, we have clear strategic aims built on our mission and values.
- We celebrate and share the practice of our outstanding schools, leaders and teachers.
- We are committed to excellent governance that challenges, supports and holds to account.
- We have strong leadership at all levels, with staff continually being developed.
- Our pupils are in receipt of outstanding teaching and educational knowledge.
- Pupils within the Trust access a sound education with deep spiritual engagement and learning that inspires curiosity.
- Our schools offer a rich range of curricular and extra-curricular experiences that challenge and enhance skills and talents.
- We seek to develop parents/carers as active partners in their child’s progress.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust celebrates achievement and encourages high aspirations. Our pupils grow in nurturing, caring and loving environments where spirituality and Catholic ethos and faith permeate everything we do.