Welcome to our vacancies’ section. Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust comprises 26 unique Catholic schools, two teaching schools and a sixth form. We are a caring, faith-based trust, dedicated to academic excellence and the spiritual and moral development of our pupils.
All schools within the trust celebrate achievement, encourage high aspirations and are nurturing, caring and loving environments, where spirituality and Catholic ethos and faith permeate everything we do.
Passionate about supporting our staff and progressing their professional development, we believe in investing in them to drive continual improvement and year-on-year excellence. We seek to recruit dedicated and talented staff committed to making a difference and inspiring pupils.
If you would like to join our team, please see below for our current vacancies.
Also see below for a wealth of teaching opportunities in Catholic Academy Trust – Middlesbrough Diocese:
- Primary Lunchtime Supervisor - St Augustine's Catholic Primary School - Closing Date 28.11.19.pdf pdf247.8 KbNov 14th, 2019
- School Finance Assistant - Sacred Heart Catholic Secondary - Closing Date 21.11.19.pdf pdf550.3 KbNov 8th, 2019
- Administration Officer - St Joseph's Catholic Primary School (Loftus) - Closing Date .15.11.19.pdf pdf561.2 KbNov 8th, 2019
- Primary TA Level 3 - St Gerard's Catholic Primary School - Closing Date 15.11.19.pdf pdf883.6 KbOct 31st, 2019
For all posts please download and complete the application forms below:
- Application Form - Teacher.docx docx52.8 KbMay 13th, 2019
- Application Form - Support Staff.docx docx59.4 KbMay 13th, 2019
- Application Form - Leadership Role.docx docx57.8 KbMay 13th, 2019
- Consent to Obtain References Form.docx docx37.4 KbMay 9th, 2019
- Notes to Applicants.doc doc95.5 KbApr 10th, 2019
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form NPCAT.doc doc84.5 KbApr 10th, 2019
- CES Recruitment and Monitoring Form NPCAT.docx docx58.1 KbApr 10th, 2019