Welcome to our vacancies’ section. Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust comprises 27 unique Catholic schools, two teaching schools and a sixth form. We are a caring, faith-based Trust, dedicated to academic excellence and the spiritual and moral development of our pupils.
All schools within the Trust celebrate achievement, encourage high aspirations and are nurturing, caring and loving environments, where spirituality and Catholic ethos and faith permeate everything we do.
Passionate about supporting our staff and progressing their professional development, we believe in investing in them to drive continual improvement and year-on-year excellence. We seek to recruit dedicated and talented staff committed to making a difference and inspiring pupils.
If you would like to join our team, please submit the required Application Documents below.
Also, see this story on the Diocese of Middlesbrough website about the wealth of teaching opportunities in our Trust…
All current vacancies are listed under the Vacancies drop down menu above.
For all posts please download and complete the application forms below:
- Recruitment Monitoring Form.docx docx45.2 KbNov 25th, 2020
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 - Disclosure Form.docx docx59.8 KbNov 25th, 2020
- Consent to Obtain References Form.docx docx37.5 KbNov 25th, 2020
- Application Form - Lay Chaplain.docx docx58.7 KbOct 9th, 2020
- Application Form - Teacher.docx docx61.2 KbOct 9th, 2020
- Application Form - Support Staff.docx docx59.5 KbOct 9th, 2020
- Application Form - Leadership.docx docx60.8 KbOct 9th, 2020
- Notes to Applicants.pdf pdf160.5 KbOct 9th, 2020