Welcome to our vacancies’ section. Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust comprises 26 unique Catholic schools, two teaching schools and a sixth form. We are a caring, faith-based trust, dedicated to academic excellence and the spiritual and moral development of our pupils.
All schools within the trust celebrate achievement, encourage high aspirations and are nurturing, caring and loving environments, where spirituality and Catholic ethos and faith permeate everything we do.
Passionate about supporting our staff and progressing their professional development, we believe in investing in them to drive continual improvement and year-on-year excellence. We seek to recruit dedicated and talented staff committed to making a difference and inspiring pupils.
If you would like to join our team, please see below for our current vacancies.
Also, see this story on the Diocese of Middlesbrough website about the wealth of teaching opportunities in our trust…
- Classroom Teacher - St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School - Closing Date 15.06.2020 .pdf pdf1.8 MbMay 29th, 2020
- NPCAT INTERNAL - NPCAT Primary Lead for English (Trust wide) - Closing Date 05.06.2020.pdf pdf640.3 KbMay 22nd, 2020
- INTERNAL NPCAT - NPCAT Primary Lead Practitioner in Catholic Standards (Trust Wide) - Closing 05.06.2020.pdf pdf584.2 KbMay 22nd, 2020
- INTERNAL NPCAT - NPCAT Primary Lead for Maths (Trust wide) - Closing 05.06.2020.pdf pdf640.1 KbMay 22nd, 2020
- School Cook - St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - Closing Date 05.06.2020.pdf pdf422.4 KbMay 6th, 2020
For all posts please download and complete the application forms below:
- Application Form - Support Staff.docx docx59.5 KbMar 12th, 2020
- Application Form - Leadership Role.docx docx57.7 KbMar 12th, 2020
- Application Form - Teacher.docx docx52.8 KbMay 13th, 2019
- Notes to Applicants.doc doc95.5 KbApr 10th, 2019
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form NPCAT.doc doc84.5 KbApr 10th, 2019
- CES Recruitment and Monitoring Form NPCAT.docx docx58.1 KbApr 10th, 2019