Required from: As soon as possible
Contract Type: 3 days per week term time only (8am – 4pm)
Contract Term: 1 Year in the first instance
Salary: £15,674.58 (actual salary)
Trinity Catholic College is a school that puts itself at the heart of the Catholic community, proud of its culture and its diversity. On September 1st 2018 we joined with Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust. It is at the leading edge of educational development and relentless in its pursuit of excellence. Students will find their experience at school exciting, demanding and enjoyable. Visitors to the school will find it welcoming, friendly and purposeful.
We are looking to appoint a talented and ambitious individual to join our existing team of experienced non teaching staff.
The successful candidate will:-
- Hold relevant qualification in Counselling, Psychology or Mental Health
- Hold or be working towards BACP
- Have experience providing high-quality counselling service to students experiencing a diverse range of emotional needs
- Provide support, guidance and advice to parents, carers and college staff on how to best support the well-being of students
- Observe confidentiality and support the college’s commitment to provide excellent teaching and learning for all students
- Demonstrate a commitment to the college’s safeguarding procedures and promotion of the welfare and personal care of students and staff
- Knowledge of local mental health services
Trinity Catholic College is a highly popular, oversubscribed 11 – 19 mixed school with 1400 pupils on roll including 160 sixth form students. The school has excellent accommodation and is very well resourced.
We welcome visits to the school; to arrange , please contact Amber Storey: email@example.com
APPLY NOW, download the forms below:
- College Counsellor – Job Description
- College Counsellor – Personal Spec
- Support Staff Application Form
- CES Recruitment and Monitoring Form
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 – Disclosure Form
- Notes to Applicants
Closing date: Noon on Thursday, 28th March 2019.
Please return completed application forms to Anne Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Trinity Catholic College, Saltersgill Avenue, Middlesbrough, TS4 3JW
Interviews will be held shortly after the closing date.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Clearance along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.